Caroline Sharkey Suzanne Howie Pauline Rogers
Indigo Niche will be holding TWO (2) five day quilting and sashiko retreats at Tamborine Mountain in 2024. The retreats will cover a range of techniques to help you to start or improve your skill level, hosted by three highly qualified and renowned tutors who are leaders in their fields of expertise. Relax, quilt and create in the stunning, picturesque surrounds of Tamborine Mountain.
Retreat 1: June 11th – June 16th. –
- 2 Day Abstract Landscape Design with Trees using fabric. –
- 2 Days of a combination of Sashiko and Boro projects
- Tutors: Caroline Sharkey and Sue Howie
June Retreat – Full Details Here. https://indigoniche.com/2023/08/16/caroline-sharkey-retreat-june-2024/
Retreat 2: July 17th – 21st July 2024
- 2 Day Skills Retreat with Pauline expertly showing how to use her new quilting tools, free motion quilting, and lots more – 2 days learning to combine Sashiko and Boro Projects.
- Some exciting ways of creating your individual projects using Niche Templates – manipulating pre-printed fabrics and combining with Boro.
- Tutors: Pauline Rogers (PQW). and Sue Howie
July Retreat – Full Details coming.
Eagle Heights Mountain Resort
Eagle Heights Mountain Resort sits high on Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland. This is a beautiful venue to spend 5 days doing what you like to do, particularly in the Autumn-Winter months—relaxing, learning, making new friends, and of course, quilting. Take in the fresh air of this beautiful venue and put lockdown behind you. Why not stay a couple of extra days to relax and unwind? The perfect crafter’s getaway.